Friday, September 21, 2012

Birth

                                                    Ayra bt Abdul Jalil born
                                  on 11 September 2012


In the afternoon

She came into the world

Birth of the baby



Allah's creation

The Sign of His Almighty

His Grace and Blessings


Joy to her parents

The first born to both of them

May Allah Bless Her



This is the continuation of Sept. Heights Day 22- P#181, "Birth".

The birth of Ayra on Sept. 11, 2012 at 2.40 pm, weighing 3.12 kilogram brings joy to my daughter Nurul and Jalil my son-in-law. She is my sixth grandchild and my second grand-daughter.

4 comments:

kaykuala said...

Dear Hal,
That's cute. She's just adorable. I can see a lot of you in her. She may well turn out to be a poet too! Haiku Height's prompt seemed made for you. It's now a lot of motivation to maintain the momentum. There was a point I felt this way back when I first started. Very good! Now I have a 'sparring partner' to keep me company!

Hank

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Hank,
You have a sharp cognitive ability and I tend to concur with you. She lets out her annoyance whenever she feels uncomfortable or hungry. Maybe your word will come true one fine day.
I will continue writing with your untiring prodding.

Al-Manar said...

As I have not seen you coming round as before I took it that you had laid off updating for a while. I am glad I chanced to notice you in my favourites' list and decided to drop by. How surprised I was to realise that I had missed a number of interesting entries.

And now the good news of number 6. My congratulations to you and hope baby and mother are well.


Hope you have had a fresh resolution to keep upddating this blog. Naturally I will come round as before. You see I forget when I do not have a reminder of sort.

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Pak Cik,
Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I need an impetus to continue updating and once the momentum is there, I shall try to maintain it. Both my daughter and grand-daughter are doing fine.