Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reflection





         Ayra, six months old

         Much like the mother, Nurul

         A close reflection




        Ayra is lucky

       Nurul is able to care

       With loving tender



       When Nurul was baby

        We left her to Kak Mus hands

        The trusted helper



        She too came that day

        To wish them the best of luck

        On their island move





In response to my friend's request, I am posting this in the hope that I would not hibernate too many a time.

       

6 comments:

kaykuala said...

When it does start it'll have a life of its own. Great write, Hal! Little Ayra is providing the jump start. A cute little one, she is! Nicely!

Hank

fish said...

Halim,
You have imagistic language skills conveying 'Reflection'through Haiku. Enjoying it & keep on the amazing momentum.
Fish

abdulhalimshah said...

Thanks for the compliments and I will try to keep up the momentum with your prodding.

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Hank,
I hope it does and wish your book project takes off nicely.

Al-Manar said...

This is the result of you hibernating. I stopped calling here as there was nothing for months. Now you have Ayra to keep you writing about. No doubt you will now shuttling by fast rail betwween Seremban and JB -to Singapore, for Ayra

I wonder how this beatiful name, Ayra came about

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Pakcik,
You are right on the dot. Perhaps we have to use more of firefly before the bullet train come along. My apologies for the long slumber. Anyway Hank wants a sparring partner, and how can I refuse him as it reminds me of my boxing days when I was a new boy in RMC.