Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ayra is Six months old today

                                            Ayra and her dad, Abdul Jalil


Today, which is a Monday 11 March, my grand-daughter Ayra is six-months old. On Saturday, 02 March 2012 a " Doa Selamat " (Thanksgiving prayer) was done at my home to supplicate for Allah's Blessings on the pending relocation of my daughter Nurul, my grand-daughter Ayra and Jalil my son-in-law to Singapore upon Jalil's moving to a new job there. This week they are there having a look at the apartments where they are going to move in by next month. Insha Allah they will have a good place to stay.

2 comments:

kaykuala said...

Wishing Jalil and family the best for the future. A job in S'pore is something many crave for but not many has the chance to savour. Best wishes to you all!

Unc Hank

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Hank,
Thanks for your thoughts and I shall convey your wishes to Jalil and family.