Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am back

One of the most important thing that I missed for a long time is updating my blog. Now I have a new toy to play with in the form of an iPad given to me as a gift from my family members. It means so much to me because otherwise my blog would be full of cobwebs.

With just a few words to say how much I miss being in touch with my fellow blogger buddies, I am delighted to be able to continue this journey. After all life is short, and we would not know whether we are going to be around tomorrow or day after.

I supplicate to Allah Almighty that I am able to continue this blog for some time to come.

2 comments:

norzah said...

Welcome back to blogvilla dear Akhi. Good to see you around again with a brand new ipad. I find it more convevient to use but have problems with selecting the pics that i want to use. Anyway my son downloaded so many books in this ipad i've difficulty in selecting which to read. Maybe i should try reading two or three at a time, hehehe. I trust that your dad is doing okey now.

abdulhalimshah said...

Akhi,
My apologies, I thought your comment had been published. Still not proficient with this thing. My Dad is manageable as his age is coming to 92. I find easier to operate my laptop, just give me sometime.