Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yaasin Recital and Tahlil

                                       Recital of Yaasin and Tahlil

On Sunday 23 June 2013, I hosted the session on recital of the Surah Yaasin and Tahlil for my late parents and parents-in-law at my house  at 11.00 a.m. and it is fortunate that the haze was only at the early stage. I prayed hard so that the day would just be just nice for my guests to enable them to have their makan outside the house where I have put up the tents for the buffet. Indeed Allah answered my prayers because the days after, the haze became worse and schools in Selangor had to close.
                        I thank Allah that the occasion went smoothly and the recital and tahlil hopefully achieved its objective.

4 comments:

Al-Manar said...

I think it is a good practice to organise this in welcoming the arrival of Ramadhan. We are fortunate to have minimum of haze this time.

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan my friend.

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Pak Cik,
Ramadhan Al-Mubarak is here again and we thank Allah for being able to see it once more, Insha Allah.My greetings of the same to you.

kaykuala said...

Dear Hal,
Blessings of Ramadan augers well for our well-being. It was apt of you to have welcomed it with Yassin and Tahlil. Selamat Berpuasa!

Hank

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Hank,
The occasion was to offer the Tahlil and Yaasin to my late parents and parents-in-law,specifically and as it was only slightly less than a fortnight to Ramadhan, it was deemed to welcome the most Blessed month in our Muslim calendar.