Thursday, December 22, 2011

Radio Pencen


As an ardent fan of Radio Pencen which is singularly managed online by a colleague of mine who is a diehard broadcaster and once served with me at the Unit Penyelarasan Pelaksanaan in PM's Department in the late 90's, I feel it would be doing him justice to highlight his yeoman's service in still entertaining his audience of mainly pensioners and friends.
Tengku Ali Bustaman a.k.a. as Pokku had been a veteran broadcaster with RTM and of late he has not been in the best of health but despite that he never stopped this online radio. You could listen by going to the website, http:radiopencenfm.listen2myradio.com/ and it goes on air daily from 9.00 am till midnight with short breaks for meals and prayers. You can also make requests on your favourite oldies,especially after 9.00 pm for your easy listening.
So please enjoy Radio Pencen.

5 comments:

Al-Manar said...

I have heard of this Pokku person or a long time, he being from Terengganu. I do not know tht he operates a radio service. That is his contribution to siciety, a noble effort indeed. His children are professionals in that field too.

I do not think many people know this.

Salaam to you and family

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear PakCik,
Indeed he is from Trengganu and his good friend with a nom de plume "Awang Goneng" who wrote "Growing Up in Terengganu" makes interesting reading too. Pokku also has a blog. I shall put it on on my list again. Salam and Happy New Year to you and family.

abdulhalimshah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaykuala said...

Dear Hal,
I remember initially Pokku was a regular in your blog list. Please do!

Hank

abdulhalimshah said...

Dear Hank,
He has not been updating his blog "Dibawah Rang Ikan Kering" neither another one "Pokku's Blogpost", which was the reason I did not place him in my list. But for sentimental reason, I am placing it once more.