Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Alhamdulillah, All Praise only to ALLAH

One of the greatest blessing which we often take for granted amongst scores of others is the ability to get a good sleep. My sleeplessness put me on the edges for five weeks and I supplicate for ALLAH's help to bestow me that blessing of being able to sleep soundly. I have been doing all that I could to restore my sleep by going to Cikgu Nasir in Bangi for the invocations and " Ayer Tawar", reciting the Quran, solat hajat and tahajjud and bathing in water which has boiled " Daun Bedara" taken by my cousin's wife Azizah from the compound of a surau near his house. Even Khalil gave me " Ayer Tawar" made by his cousin. Alhamdulillah, with God's Will, I managed to get my sleeping pattern in order again. All this goes to show that when you are deprived of the most simple thing which you take for granted, then you learn to value it. Just like the Peace and Freedom which many in this country just take for granted. Well, today I was supposed to join Dato' Ishak meeting up Hj. Anuar perhaps for lunch, unfortunately Tn. Hj. Anuar had gone back to Kuching yesterday evening. He said maybe we'll catch up with him again in August when he turn up for his IJN appointment. Riduan also rang me up to find out about my sleeping problem and relieved to know that I am back on track. He said I should meet up with the other retirees and have tea sessions with them once in a while. I told him that's what I intend to do, InshaAllah.

No comments: