Saturday, March 04, 2006

My first start

I am most thankful to my daughter, Nurul Husna who's idea created this blog for me to pen my thoughts as a consequence of my condition in having a problem of sleeplessness for more than a week already. Fortunately I could get some sleep last night and felt rested. The doctor whom I regularly visit once in two months said that I am having symptoms of depression since my appetite is also decreasing and I have lost some weight too. There could be a combination of factors contributing to this problem, some known and unknown. But I am trying to get out of it with the help of my family who has been the source of my strength. I am not going to allow negative thoughts to prevail which is detrimental to my health. I pray to ALLAH for the strength and Blessings towards the road to recovery. InshaAllah I'll be able to back to good health.

No comments: